Wednesday, August 1, 2012
KAM Snaps Review
KAM Snaps have the largest selection and best prices for heavy duty polyresin plastic snaps, line metal snaps, professional snap presses, as well as hand snap pliers. They are great for projects big and small. I chose to use KAM Snaps for my sewing projects, and it has been a complete time saver and wonderful experience.
Here are some of the colors I have bought. This isn't even a dent in the color possibilities available.
This is the first cloth diaper I have ever made, it is a One size and the KAM Snaps help it adjust from size 3 months to 12 months. I really love snaps over Velcro because the Velcro sticks to everything in the wash.
This was a really fun project to make and the KAM Snaps made it possible. Im sure I could have used ties or something for the closure but those are way more difficult when dressing baby.
Here are the Tools that come with the pliers. There are the pliers, a small screw driver and a awl for poking the holes for the snaps. There is also a cap die for applying a size 16 snap.
Here are some fun facts for KAM Snaps
· $2 pliers sale going on now: http://www.kamsnaps.com/Pliers-for-Plastic-Snaps-c5/
· Free US priority shipping on orders of $28+.
· Free 1st class shipping to Canada on orders of $35+, except presses.
· Reward Points, equivalent to 5% cash back, earned on most purchases.
· Tell a friend & earn DOUBLE reward points on their 1st order.
· We price match presses, pliers, and bulk snaps to local and online stores.
I would rate this a .
*Disclaimer* I received an item directly from KAM Snaps in exchange for a review. I was not paid to try out these products*