Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Creative Corner Review

 My Creative Corner  makes just about anything for baby. You can find My Creative Corner on Etsy.
Her newborn shoes are soooo cute! They are handmade and really light weight, perfect for a newborn.

 I really loved the type of velcro she used, it only sticks to the other velcro side and not everything else in the world.
This is the one size diaper she made for me. She does personalizing/ monograms. 
 The diaper is super absorbent but does require a cover. If you use a white cover you can still see the monogram through it.
 This is a view of the pocket for the insert.
 The insert is Microfiber and the inside of the diaper is a flannel.

The Average cost for the shoes $5
you can buy 3 diapers for $22.50 which is really good.

I would rate this a 
*Disclaimer* I received an item directly from My Creative Corner in exchange for a review. I was not paid to try out this product*

No comments:

Post a Comment