Friday, September 28, 2012

Nana Pants By Betsy Review

Nana Pants by Betsy has some wonderful designs for cloth diapers. I just love her embordary designs and the quality of the diapers. You can find this shop on etsy.
 The packing is nice, I received this in a small bag which kept it safe in shipping.

 This is a onesize diaper so it has a rise adjustment and fits 13-30 lbs.
 It has a suedecloth inside and is a pocket diaper. The inside is very soft and I think baby likes it.
 Here is the cute embroidered picture of Cat in the Hat.
 The insert is really neat and the first that I have seen of its kind. It is quilted, very absorbent and can be folded to fit the size of the diaper settings.
 We really love this insert.
 This diaper is made with pul and the embroidered pictured is reinforced.
This is the diaper on a newborn setting. Its just so cute, we love this diaper!

The average cost for this diaper is : $17 and well worth it.
I would rate this a 
*Disclaimer* I received an item directly from Nana Pants By Betsy in exchange for a review. I was not paid to try out this product*

No comments:

Post a Comment