Friday, November 16, 2012

Nesco Dehydrator Review

The Nesco FD-1020 Dehydrator.






First off I would just like to say thank you to Nesco for the opportunity to review their dehydrator. The model I reviewed is a FD-1020. It can hold up to 20 trays which is a BIG plus if you have a lot of people to share with or a large amount of items to dry. I definitely like the digital display of how long the dehydrator had been running and what temperature it was set at. I am a little scattered when it comes to daily activities and it was easy for me to check how long it had been on. The dehydrator is a tad noisy but not unbearable, the kids didnt like the noise but they loved the fruit roll ups we made. The fruit roll ups took about 8 hours to make but were so worth it!! I think that will always be our main use for the dehydrator. This dehydrator is well worth the money to spend and I bet you will feel the same if you choose to by one.
I would rate this a .


*Disclaimer* I received an item directly from Nesco in exchange for a review. I was not paid to try out these products*

No comments:

Post a Comment