Thursday, July 26, 2012

HettiesNest



HettiesNest Review


HettiesNest is an Esty store that focuses on Scrapbooking but has many other items to offer. This art journal from HettiesNest is handmade and just beautiful! 
 She does a great job with her packaing!
 This art journal is made with a canvas like paper which is great for drawing on. The Journal has little tabs throughout it, I found this really useful for separating my different sewing projects.
 The cover of the Art Journal is made out of a fabric and closes on the button with a loop tie.
 As I stated I am using this as a sewing Journal for all of my ideas, well this pocket has been my best friend! I use it to put small fabric swatches in that I absolutely love, it is great because it helps me not lose them.
This is the binding, simple yet pretty!

Average cost: $25

I would rate this a .



*Disclaimer* I received an item directly from HettiesNest in exchange for a review. I was not paid to try out these products*

No comments:

Post a Comment