Thursday, July 26, 2012

KidzWizPadz

KidzWizPadz Review
Handmade products to make parenthood a little easier!
The KidzWizPadz are a very awesome idea! I have had a wonderful time using this.
 Its been great in the car for spills, potty accidents and days at the pool. I no longer have to sit there and try to scrub his car seat from stains and yucky-ness. 

 I took this to the beach with us and he could get in and out of his stroller all day long, even after getting wet in the ocean! I had no complaints of him getting in the stroller wet. The best thing about this pad is that it is machine washable.
Cost: $19.99
You can find her media here:

twitter.com/KidzWizPadz
www.facebook.com/pages/Kidz-Wiz-Padz
I would rate this a .


*Disclaimer* I received an item directly from KidzWizPadz in exchange for a review. I was not paid to try out this product*


No comments:

Post a Comment